NONPLUS004

Yeh i was surprised to see this one aswell. Skream remix is awful. 'wobble wobble wobble' really hate that side of dubstep. Other side is sick though. Dont think its guna sell too well tbh.

didnt instra:mental do a remix of no future i swear i've been hearing a different version of the tuen fora while now.?

thats bull shit then why would you release the no future skream remix instead of that one, if they wanted a skream tune on there they should have put on reflections that would of been much better... although i think reflections might actually be coming out on skreams new album

Yeh i was surprised to see this one aswell. Skream remix is awful. 'wobble wobble wobble' really hate that side of dubstep. Other side is sick though. Dont think its guna sell too well tbh.

I bet you it sells really well. Think of all the kiddies that love their wob-fest commercial dubstep. And all the kiddies that will buy a Skream record just cuz it's Skream. Clearly the only reason this is being released on Nonplus+ is for money, as it certainly doesn't match the quality/vibe of the first 3.

Skream remix is fucking GASH. My god, such a terrible tune. He's even managed to somehow make the vocal sample seem cheesey, which I would have never have thought was possible.

Such an epic fail.

i really like the skream remix, agree he shouldn't have changed the tone of the sample though doesn't sound anywhere near as good

Fair play to them if they want to extend their fan base beyond Drum and Bass. Instra:mental asked Skream to do a remix like that because they knew it would be popular in dubstep and give them more exposure and that's the tune they got. Not too sure about getting more money from it tbh.

Fair play to them if they want to extend their fan base beyond Drum and Bass. Instra:mental asked Skream to do a remix like that because they knew it would be popular in dubstep and give them more exposure and that's the tune they got. Not too sure about getting more money from it tbh.

Exposure = more money really.

Do you actually listen to the Autonomic podcasts. Its not what youd call purist dnb. Last thing I heard only had 45 minutes of DNB on it.

That skream remix is awful,
complete change of tone to the original,
not saying that is always bad but in this case,
i think it is.

No Future remix is an ok tune... don't think it should of be released on non plus though....

Minimalistix is pretty good to, but both tunes don't seem special enough to be released on non plus..

first 3 releases are amazin imo.. non plus 4 just standard...

i will still buy it only because of the b side, however the remix as average as it is, its fun when your smashed.
But i definatly agree they could have had a 50 times better release

Quite the contrast to the nonplus threads over dubstep forums, people seem to be praising the remix track. I myself need to hear more of the B-side before I consider making a purchase.

The Skream remix is good for what it is, a dubstep track. There is nothing bad with that track, rather the choice of label it is getting released on.

Oh well, I guess it is all for more exposure.

Back
Top Bottom