Non DNB-Artists make DNB

sad mulder.jpg

It's actually quite amusing you guys taking the piss like this. I come onto a forum exclusively for DNB and start threads about topics specifically related to DNB. True some may seem vaguely similar to each other but it's relevant conversation and to be honest it's much more fucking relevant than some of the stuff on here. The amount of pages taken up by vague humourless in-jokes about dagz's extreme opinions or other in-jokes is ridiculous. You come to a themed forum to meet like-minded people and to discuss that theme. Understand there will be some slating and piss taking here and there but not on every thread like here. I'm going to prove this actually by starting a thread to see if anyone takes the bait and piss-takes or slates just because they can as they do with every other fucking thread. If anything it's a waste of their time. You see a post you don't like ignore it and move on. Don't post these stupid comments or memes no one cares for

Think you may find that kill the noise is actually

Ewun

P.s from above post maybe you have brought it on yourself by coming on here asking for free rips of tracks or even ripping off you tube and sc when everyone on here pays for there music and your ripping it off for free.... Talk about rubbing people up the wrong way

Last edited:
I feel sorry for you Dalek. The requests for free music really did hurt your reputation here and it seems some people are pretty unforgiving.
Back on topic:

Culprate - Diablo
DIVERSA - Ego Death
Feed Me - Trapdoor feat. Hadouken! (And yes I'm aware he is Spor)
I think Rusko did a D&B EP
Killsonik - Leviathan

Might add links later. On mobile right now

You know, I've gotta say I'm surprised you've held on to this place for this long Dalek, I thought you would have just stopped listening to the people who've been unforgiving here.

As for this topic:
Jakwob did some DnB bits I think?
Synkro also sometimes does some DnB bits from time to time!

It's actually quite amusing you guys taking the piss like this. I come onto a forum exclusively for DNB and start threads about topics specifically related to DNB. True some may seem vaguely similar to each other but it's relevant conversation and to be honest it's much more fucking relevant than some of the stuff on here. The amount of pages taken up by vague humourless in-jokes about dagz's extreme opinions or other in-jokes is ridiculous. You come to a themed forum to meet like-minded people and to discuss that theme. Understand there will be some slating and piss taking here and there but not on every thread like here. I'm going to prove this actually by starting a thread to see if anyone takes the bait and piss-takes or slates just because they can as they do with every other fucking thread. If anything it's a waste of their time. You see a post you don't like ignore it and move on. Don't post these stupid comments or memes no one cares for

Im thinking that's some great lyrics for a song. Maybe Moskit on the drums and Carl on the tambourines.

Whoah now dalek take it easy now. To be fair all the tunes listed were actually dnb traks by non dnb artist. Flying lotus is a great hip hop producer and that was a dnb trak and people have talked about David Bowie's dnb output on here before so I'm really not sure why u think these people were taking a piss?

FB_IMG_1453225684133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom