Non-Compliance- First Contact (Minimal Funk Roller)

not a bad tune mate, i like the vibe, thinking maybe the bass could be more interesting tho.

vocals with reverb are really nice, and theres some great effects in there as well

got me hooked from the start..really nice progression and the added fx and vox keep it interesting.

bassline is a lil simple but u got some some good elements there to work with.

sounding good man, bass is pretty nice, could use some variations and a few more drum fills. other than that its pretty good!

give the tune in my sig some feedback if you got the time! cheers

Interesting cuts during the intro... very clean and smooth. Hmmm, makes for an interesting start for sure! Those vocal snips are cool too.

(head bobbin when the drums kicked in)

I completely understand the aim of the tune when you drop the drums out, but imo... it was disappointing to have the drums for such a short period of time only to be ripped away for another mini BrkDwn.

It worked well though... everything kickin on the one is nice. The Sub is huge in my cheap headphones. PERC is cutting through nicely underneath the Sub for me.

PROD overall is crisp... I wouldn't touch a thing.

3:04 - I wanted a big pad to make an appearance.. but instead had to settle for the slow attacked Swell that you introduced around 3:20ish. The BrkDwn around 3:40ish is missing some sparkle imo (a Pad would fix this easily).

Track is great... I'd add some motion here and there via some Padwork, but other than that... very solid.

:nicework:

don't forget, there's loads of quality tracks on this forum made by nice lads who are looking for feedback of their own ; )

nice choon, precussion is wikid, except the bass, my monitors arnt giving me much at all except a rezzy mid-range hum for most of it, except for the occasional big stab n warp, touching edge of my speaker I can feel the sub there tho, just feels muted without a subwoofer

Back
Top Bottom