NOISIA

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
Anyone else dig these dudes? I love their bass sound, its so fucking massive! You can definitely tell when they've produced a track. I also like how they dabble into other styles as well. I hear they're workin on a full length, ill definitely be looking forward to this.

They're alright, I dig some of their tunes. The tune they did with KRS was wicked. Haven't heard THAT much of them, but it always irks me how everyone blew their top off of "Facade." I thought the tune was rather dull, the other side, "Moonway Renegade" was much cooler.

Their collabo with BSE, "Lead Us" is pretty sick. Anytime these two get together, i like the end result. The collision EP, you think thats on itunes? I'm curious to hear "Infusion"

Noisia's sound was what i've been waiting for my whole dnb life (1997-present). But they have went in new directions, new styles, so im not as impressed, but their production skills will always be top notched. as for their dj sets.....NEVER a fan. they play the same tunes over and over.

as for their dj sets.....NEVER a fan. they play the same tunes over and over.

Yer I know what you mean, love their tunes (howcomes nobody mentioned their Painkiller RMX yet?) but not much into their sets - it's all a bit-head-down-neuro-ey for my taste... And unless I'm mistaken they use CD's which I think are all pitched locked, that's got to set off alarm bells when you see somebody playing a set like that!

noisia are fuckin sick!
pretty much evry tune they release i like!

Yeah, Painkiller rmx is massive! I like it much more than Pendulums take. Noisia is very good at breakbeats too, I've heard a mix they did on the BBC and I dug it.

Noisia are one of my favourite artists production wise. They have unique bass, it is outstandingly nasty and i have spent ages trying to recreate it with little result. I reckon their tunes are heavy, and you guys are right, their collaborations are sick- noisia and Teebee 'lost cause' is sick:)

I also agree about their dj sets- I have a renegade harware live at the end set, where they literally play 4 tunes over and over. It gets shite.

Im curious to hear more of their liquid stuff they did under the Drifter alias, anyone got links to mixes featuring that shit, or where I can buy it? Goood liquid

Back
Top Bottom