Noisia...

Noisia are heavy because they come from the NL... There are not listening to the next man and copying there tunes... They come different & correct... Their set at Sanctuary was Dutty - Best set in da pack...

My 10 cents done...

You say Noisia are shite? I beg to differ and im speaking on behalf of all their fans! COuld you produce like they do and make money from it? Its not always about the money, Youve gotta apreiciate the work that goes into producing tracks. i like all styles of dnb

man i cant believe all the hating on here about noisia and all this is better than that bullshit . ok can understand why noisia aint to everyones taste but how anyone can knock their level of production . and yeah i find some jump up pretty annoying but i wouldnt cus hazard and say his production is shit just because im not in to jump up .

I've been into drum n bass for around 2 years and i like a varied amount of stuff.. Jump up liquid anything that tingles my ears. I see everyone on this board hyping up noisa and that and i can't see why people like their shit.. it's awful theres nothing melodic you can't rave to it it's fucking boring. I know im probably gonna get a bashing but i just wanted to understand what people actually like about noisa?

Noisia are awesome!!!!!

Noisia are sick, easily one of the best production wise. There stuff is crisp and brash- the way i like it man. Give me some noisia and a bit of calyx, etc and im moving all night. Cant dance to it... you can mate, it might look like weird dancing but hey its still dancing. They also show great variety, even moving with stuff thats like liquid under their 'drifter name'. They are sick, end of- but hey you are entitled to an opinion so yeh, if it ent your cuppa, respect:)

Noisia are sick, easily one of the best production wise. There stuff is crisp and brash- the way i like it man. Give me some noisia and a bit of calyx, etc and im moving all night. Cant dance to it... you can mate, it might look like weird dancing but hey its still dancing. They also show great variety, even moving with stuff thats like liquid under their 'drifter name'. They are sick, end of- but hey you are entitled to an opinion so yeh, if it ent your cuppa, respect:)

Lost cause is amazing!!!!

they can mash up a rave cause of the tunes they play!! but the mixing abilities are substandard iv got many sets of them

dont tell me u like fresh and brockie aswell

No I don't likke Brockie or Freah as djs at all. There amongst the worst in the scene. Fresh an exception because he's an amazing producer. Funky Flirt is terrible as well. But you can't compare them to Noisia as Noisia are far better.

noisia cut all their cds to the same bpm. that's no secret, it's so obvious when you see them live. the press play and the tune's in sync in half a beat, and they've already got it faded in by the time their finger is off the button.

don't get me wrong. i've got nothing against it, because they tear out heavy tunes. and it's nice to hear banging noisia dubs. but they're djing skills are nothing to be amazed by.

again, it's just a case of who they are and the dubs they've got access to, is why they're good djs.

yagetme.

Back
Top Bottom