Noisia to release 2nd album in 2012

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2011/12/16/touching-bass-noisia/

Finally, what do we have to look forward to from Noisia?

Martijn: Well, we’re doing the re-release on Mau5trap; our old album plus a lot of bonus material and we have s**tloads of stuff lined up after that that we were saving for after the album because it was put back by about half a year. So, we had all this stuff all ready to go out but we’ve just been holding it up back. We’ve got a lot of drum and bass – actual old school stuff like we used to do it – and we’re just going back to that, doing tracks for ourselves and working on the second album which is coming 2012 and then we’re working on a game soundtrack for which we can’t really reveal the title yet.

Hopefully it will be better than their 1st album. I don't like albums where the tracks are edited to under 4 minutes. Full length tracks please this time

(usually rather pessimistic about noisias new stuff...)
but this gives me a new hope! im actually rather excited if this works out/// they are a rare dnb talent i would love to them go back towards there old rolling beats.

bad dreams, concussion, facade.. that was the shit!

I love Split the Atom, but I do agree that it was annoying that they had cut the tracks. They could just leave out those interludes imo.

Last edited:
They've got a special edition album of split the atom coming out on mau5trap aswell? Few remix etc like the stigma neosignal remix and this diplodocus remix chase and status dropped the other day at Ram which was fucking ridiculous.

Ready to be disappointed honestly. More invisible please. They should release their money making crap under a new name. I prey that they start to make drum n bass properly again.

Yeah, sure they have released some commercial and not so good stuff this year, but they have also had the following tracks released this year:

Program
Regurgitate
Micro Organism
Floating Zero Icicle Remix
Friendly Intentions
Displaced
Crystalline
No Reality Remix

That is a huge list that more than makes up for it, for me anyway.

Yeah, sure they have released some commercial and not so good stuff this year, but they have also had the following tracks released this year:

Program
Regurgitate
Micro Organism
Floating Zero Icicle Remix
Friendly Intentions
Displaced
Crystalline
No Reality Remix

That is a huge list that more than makes up for it, for me anyway.

definitely, you cant slate noisia for releasing crap when they're still putting great stuff like these out

interested to see how this turns out. they've had some top notch releases this year hopefully they keep their invisible/vision releases up

As long as they churn out bangers like Program i dont give a fuck what they do. Though that Stigma remix is awful

Though why are they re-releasing the album on Shitmouses label?

and ... tbh, with that remixes floating about, why not?! would love to hear those diplodocus remixes! audio anyone?!

and agree with op, full length tracks please! altho 2x2x12" + remix 2x12" was niceee!

Tbh I actually think it's great that Noisia gets to make a lot of money, because their production is so much ahead of just about anything in the other electronic genres, for what I've heard anyway. They deserve it so much. A shame that you can't make that much money by releasing only gully dnb tunes. But as long as they continue making tracks like the ones i listed earlier, it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom