Noisia - Stamp Out - Vision

Horrible

Compare this to what most people would consider to be the best Noisia tunes and I doubt this would even make the top 40. They used to be great producers but now sound tired and stale

Did you not like their Arrakis remix then?

No. Original was and will always be better

If this tune was by some unknown producer it would be ripped apart on here but because it's by Noisia everyone is fawning over it

Take a step back and see it for what it is - bang average, middle of the road disposable dnb that nobody will be talking about in a weeks time

those of you slating this clearly dont make beats, or if you do, don't understand that there is only so many tunes of 1 style you can make, every artist aspires to be as diverse as possible; noisia have spent years honing their sound and getting the best they can be, who cares if they aren't pushing new boundaries with every new tune?

noisia have spent years honing their sound and getting the best they can be, who cares if they aren't pushing new boundaries with every new tune?

because it's disheartening when what you love about your favourite artists is no longer a factor in their art.

but you haven't heard the rest of the ep yet? don't be quick to jump the gun

no, but i have heard their sets lately, as well as every tune they've put out since split the atom, of which i only really liked dustup.

regardless, i have hope, but it's a slim hope.

Pretty much how I felt about Asteroids too, both tunes sound like they could have been produced by anyone.

Although I'm really hoping this is gonna be on the EP:

I'm trying to figure out if this sounds almost exactly like Universal Project or Spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to figure out if this sounds almost exactly like Universal Project or Spirit.

Defo Universal Project over Spirit but man's got a point.

They can't always reinvent the wheel but you kind of expect that with Noisia.

Really not my taste, but I'd never hate on Noisia. They have some great tunes. For my taste, The Up beats do it better. Banging, tribal rollers with giant bass. I'm thinking Dust Up.

Back
Top Bottom