Noisia - Stamp Out - Vision

distinct lack of dynamics, simple and boring bassline, very little progression. What a disappointment

That is very harsh but then again I'm with some other people in here. It just doesn't blow me one tiny bit.
Noisia just set such a standard with some of their releases... they don't seem to be capable of getting there again. At that time ideas & vibe just seemed to flow and work but at some point you just can't outdone yourself anymore. I'm happy to eat my words when the rest of the EP is announced.

It's 'aight, but it's just a mixcut guys, only thing you should really be taking in from it is if you like the vibe or not, and especially no judging sound design from it.

It's 'aight, but it's just a mixcut guys, only thing you should really be taking in from it is if you like the vibe or not, and especially no judging sound design from it.

are you an idiot?

it's not like the bitrate is so low you can barely make it out.

distinct lack of dynamics, simple and boring bassline, very little progression. What a disappointment

Pretty much how I felt about Asteroids too, both tunes sound like they could have been produced by anyone.

Although I'm really hoping this is gonna be on the EP:

Last edited by a moderator:
So every tune of this EP is gonna get it's own topic?

On topic though, I really don't like it, hope there's more tunes like Asteroids on the EP than shit like this. Noisia starting to rep the jump up...

Fuck man how can rag on a huge tune like this just because its jump uppy? Its fucking heavy as, distinctly noisia, and has those nice steppy drums they like to bring out once in a while. Nobody does steppy better than them, this is mint!

box%20of%20tissues.jpg

Tune is fucking large.

love this tune. personally prefer rolling beats like f.e. block control or concussion, but i would defo play this LOUD

Mega Annix vibes on this!

from Konichi's facebook about 2 weeks ago

"So not only did I receive my first noisia dub in the inbox last night I also received it with the message 'this ones inspired by you guys' hahahaha absolutely mental!"

https://www.facebook.com/konichiuk/posts/635331869885631

he posted a clip of this up too on youboob, but it was taken down

Noisia starting to rep the jump up...

pretty sure I heard Hype say that Friendly Intentions was verging on jump up time ago

Wish they made a track more like the older stuff again.

I wish they made the odd one like Diplodocus again

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol would hardly say its jump up....who gives a shit anyway. I think its a big tune, and it's something abit different from them, I'm sure the EP as a whole will be sick and be well rounded.

Back
Top Bottom