Noisia signed to Roc Nation and now called Nightwatch when producing for other people

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist

Ripped from tonights MistaJam liveshow in Manchester. Due to be released in January '11.
Production was done by Nightwatch, better known as: Noisia!
Second good news of the show was Noisia collaboration with Jay Z's label "Rock Nation", which you'll hear more about next year. Looking forward to 2011!!!

Fair fucking play Noisia. Just please don't forget about us insignificant people in the dnb scene

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Noisia signed to Roc Nation and now called Nightwatch when producing for other pe

Fair fucking play Noisia. Just please don't forget about us insignificant people in the dnb scene

I think the reason for the alias is so they can still release the dirty stuff as Noisia, at least I hope that is the case. Nightwatch is a pretty lame name though.

Re: Noisia signed to Roc Nation and now called Nightwatch when producing for other pe

Nightwatch feat Loadstar

Pretty good beat.. I guess if your a great chef you dont just make fish an chips. Im sure theyll save some of their stuff for us lowly guys still rinsing there dnb..

hmm i hope this means that they'll be doing some more dutty hip hop like that bit in exodus

im feeling this, why when i hear this news about noisia am i not the least bit worried about them selling out and starting live shows?? coz theyr not subfocus and chase and status

:teeth:

I'm gonna reserve judgement, Noisia can do no wrong really*

cosign!
youtubevid is shorter than the real radio version, sorry, lost my internet connection that's why the rewind sounds so queer.

still think the tasha baxter version of that Kano beat was better btw

And for those of you who think this is "the end of noisia's raw sounds", uhr no.
This is how they do with hiphop too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom