Noisia - Shaking Hands

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
It was more of an ironic post... Wasn't there a huge thread about the EP already? :teeth: Long Gone and Leopard Slug (y)

It was more of an ironic post... Wasn't there a huge thread about the EP already? :teeth: Long Gone and Leopard Slug (y)

Oh haha i did think there's no way you couldnt have known lol!

- - - Updated - - -

This basically. Also I've heard the pressing of the vinyl is quite horrid actually, seems like Triple Vision are slacking lately...

Sweet, glad i didnt buy that then!

Only track I picked up from the EP. Not mindblowing but it's a good tune.

Yeah, I also think the production quality is lacking. I don't know who these guys are, but maybe they should spend a bit more time in the studio b4 they release anything else...

This basically. Also I've heard the pressing of the vinyl is quite horrid actually, seems like Triple Vision are slacking lately...

better fucking not be, I paid a sweet penny for this release...

and not sure what you guys are on, but this release is full of absolute smashers and Noisia badassness. Unless you just don't like the heavier side of D&B I just don't get how you cannot at least like half of the tunes on here...I personally can't wait to thrash 5 or 6 of them for a while. And I can see myself playing Running Blind until I am 80

in fact what am I talking about! this whole thing sucks...

*disclaimer: I don't think it sucks, I just hope everyone else does so its only me and the biggest names in the world smashing this EP, which would be very good indeed

Back
Top Bottom