Multi Genre Noisia Radio anyone?

SoCalJungle

Who likes to listen to noisia radio? if you do happen to tune in on a new episode, what are some of your favorite tracks? always preferred their radio podcast simply because imo it's one of the more darker atmosphered podcasts out there with a bit of a nice switchup considering they also play halftime. If you choose not to listen to noisia radio, WHAT PODCASTS DO YOU LISTEN TO?

I only check Noisia Radio for the tracklist, to hear any new tracks by artists I rate, follow or otherwise I'm curious over. Just the last two episodes I've checked it for the new Hydro & War tracks, both of which are solid.

Other than that I don't listen to Noisia Radio.

There's a lot out there, check out the Mixes & Tracklisting subforum you'll find a variety of podcast, sets, radio shows, whatever you want.

Listened to the last few episodes. question time is often interesting and amusing.
Tunes they play are not bad overall, although some of the non dnb bits (especially the ones by soundcloud artists) are pretty weird and not my cup of tea.

I only check Noisia Radio for the tracklist, to hear any new tracks by artists I rate, follow or otherwise I'm curious over. Just the last two episodes I've checked it for the new Hydro & War tracks, both of which are solid.

Other than that I don't listen to Noisia Radio.

There's a lot out there, check out the Mixes & Tracklisting subforum you'll find a variety of podcast, sets, radio shows, whatever you want.

More or less 100% agreed with this. I do respect the diversity of tunes they play.

I listen to it every week...it is a great spot to hear some forthcoming goodness and to hear some different stuff, which is a nice change for me.

surprised it has lasted this long, especially weekly. When Nik and Martijn were here recently at dinner their manager said everyone in their crew had bets going on for how long they'd last doing weekly shows, and that it had gone well past their predictions (that was Oct last year too haha)

I catch it pretty much every week, actually starting to listen to some of the older episodes again because why not.
Turns out they have a really really similar taste in music to me and also happen to have my sense of humor, so there's that as well. They also answered one of my (many) questions which is pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom