Noisia - Program / Regurgitate

M

Member 2454

Is there anyone else on this level of production at the moment? Nope, at the mo their untouchable imo. Sick

wow, a forum where expressing an opinion is met with derision. Lovely bunch, guess it adds to your post count you clever person you

think i will also, had this since 2003, but ain't said much, spent my time doing other things

since their album Phace has been hit and miss for me, like a lot of their stuff on Neosignal. Wish there were more clubs / DJs that played this stuff.

I like to think that program came about by the guys getting together and just pissing around in the studio. Phace doesnt get the credit he deserves but that tune screams noisia to me. Someone mentioned that neosignal can be hit an miss which i believe is a fair comment. I wasnt a massive fan of 'y'.. production was great but im prob not going to play it often but they have some monsters on the way.

Yea i agree that phace is hit n miss.

That 'Y' track tho is misanthrop solo.....but when they both team up and come up with shit like desert orgy its pretty up to par with noisia and spor imo.

Sayin that again phace n noisia 'stagger' was fuckin mind blowing when i first heard it, pure stink face!

Rido has a few filthy beats at the mo, deffo climbing the ladder of filth and since hearing this, i feel he's on the right track!

Oh an for a good misanthrop tune up to par with all the rest look no further than Sidereel, pure sickness!

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing about phace, noisia and spor is that thier production isnt as 1 dimentional as alot of producers. Stagger has it all going on!! love that tune.

Sometimes I like to listen to ppl I wouldnt normally tho and ive got some big tunes from smaller producers..

Back
Top Bottom