Noisia - Program / Regurgitate

Upakut

CEO - Kevlar Beats Recordings
wow, a forum where expressing an opinion is met with derision. Lovely bunch, guess it adds to your post count you clever person you

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
I have to agree with the use of the word derision :2thumbs: and Noisia being awesome.
But i do feel like Spor/Feedme is not far behind these guys...

Upakut

CEO - Kevlar Beats Recordings
since their album Phace has been hit and miss for me, like a lot of their stuff on Neosignal. Wish there were more clubs / DJs that played this stuff.

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Noisia, Phace and Spor are without a doubt the three best producers in DnB at the moment. Though Noisia is three dudes so whatever they do is clearly going to sound amazing.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
I like to think that program came about by the guys getting together and just pissing around in the studio. Phace doesnt get the credit he deserves but that tune screams noisia to me. Someone mentioned that neosignal can be hit an miss which i believe is a fair comment. I wasnt a massive fan of 'y'.. production was great but im prob not going to play it often but they have some monsters on the way.

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Yea i agree that phace is hit n miss.

That 'Y' track tho is misanthrop solo.....but when they both team up and come up with shit like desert orgy its pretty up to par with noisia and spor imo.

Sayin that again phace n noisia 'stagger' was fuckin mind blowing when i first heard it, pure stink face!

Rido has a few filthy beats at the mo, deffo climbing the ladder of filth and since hearing this, i feel he's on the right track!

https://soundcloud.com/http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fmetalheadz%2Frido-hybris-first-contact

Oh an for a good misanthrop tune up to par with all the rest look no further than Sidereel, pure sickness!

Last edited by a moderator:

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
the thing about phace, noisia and spor is that thier production isnt as 1 dimentional as alot of producers. Stagger has it all going on!! love that tune.

Sometimes I like to listen to ppl I wouldnt normally tho and ive got some big tunes from smaller producers..