Noisia - Outer Edges LP (Vision) Out September 16th

How sad that it has leaked a month and a half before its release.

Such a shame. We r adults though guys. If you enjoy it, buy it when it comes out - to show Noisia back the same love they give to us. They grind hard on the weekly podcasts and have done so, so much for drum and bass on a whole.

Wait, I don't know what I did there o_O

Pointing out someone has been naughty. I cant believe its been leaked already how do you reckon that has happened? A fall out or just passing it onto the wrong person maybe?

Pointing out someone has been naughty. I cant believe its been leaked already how do you reckon that has happened? A fall out or just passing it onto the wrong person maybe?

I'm guessing it was an accident, maybe some site accidentally had the album as "Available now" instead of pre-order.

Yeah i didn't think of that but you'd think these sites would get in all sorts of trouble for that kind of mistake.

So I just had a listen and im not a fan. Sounds very short and very dubstep. Need some rollers Noisia get onit

Leaks are absolute shithouse for labels though. Vision is actually quite small and there's a lot of loss to be had when shit like this happens. Promo and money down the drain.
Yeahh you're right. I do feel bad for them and I'll get the CD when it's out. Usually I just download leaks to decide if I wanna pre order something hah

Not going to check it untill proper release. Even if it is wonky like some people are saying i still bet its good

Their "Outer Edges" live show at Let It Roll was beyond words. I mean, even for someone who didn't actually feel their output for the last 3 years or so, this is as brilliant as it gets as far as electronic music goes. Their sound is something impossible for even the best producers out there to match, not even speaking about the flood of emotions sewed in the music itself, which basically puts them miles ahead of anyone else in the game. Really really blown away by this, quite possibly the most essential thing I've experienced in my whole life as far as "art" goes.

Their "Outer Edges" live show at Let It Roll was beyond words. I mean, even for someone who didn't actually feel their output for the last 3 years or so, this is as brilliant as it gets as far as electronic music goes. Their sound is something impossible for even the best producers out there to match, not even speaking about the flood of emotions sewed in the music itself, which basically puts them miles ahead of anyone else in the game. Really really blown away by this, quite possibly the most essential thing I've experienced in my whole life as far as "art" goes.

Fucking A, bet it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom