Noisia - Outer Edges LP (Vision) Out September 16th

https://outer-edges.noisia.nl/

SWAG...

Noisia-OE-main-cover-1500x1500-WEB-600x600.jpg

bundle_square.jpg
This is their most commercial work to date I don't know how I feel about it

Collider is awesome until they completely change the structure of the track @ 1.16

The album is all abit dubstep for me I hope to hear some hard rollers
I think you'll hear more car ad music

Incidentally, what was the last rolling tune Noisia made? Program? Most of their 2 step beats now are that stuttery, bouncing groove

I dunno if you're being satirical, but how would that appeal to a mainstream audience at all? The album apparently includes very few vocals as well.
With edm and dubstep very much part of the mainstream now why not? You can cars with their music on adverts

With edm and dubstep very much part of the mainstream now why not? You can cars with their music on adverts
I don't think you can really call a whole genre of music commercial because there's been some successful songs in it, and even if that were the case with Noisia, it has been achieved without any pandering or concessions, unlike some dnb producers who have relied on vocals for money (making the singers, not the genre of dnb, the centre of commercial appeal)

This album sucks. So commercial, and clearly appealing to the ukf crowd, just so noisia can fund their cocaine habits.

Might as well start getting used to telling people 'I liked noisia before they made outter edges'. Because it's not cool to say you like noisia any more.

Just another pendulum.

I don't get why people moan about Noisia these days, its the same as going in the Ram thread & saying "synthy bollocks andy sold out I want my high quality ecstasy & NASA jackets back" etc etc...

Noisia been pushing this sound for a while now & yes they will drop the odd killer, but on the whole we all know what to expect.

Let them get on with it, theres plenty of producers pushing what I would term "their old sound" (for lack of a better phrase), if that's what you're into.

No its not for my tastes & yes its a bit of a shame... Get over it. :2thumbs:

This album sucks. So commercial, and clearly appealing to the ukf crowd, just so noisia can fund their cocaine habits.

Might as well start getting used to telling people 'I liked noisia before they made outter edges'. Because it's not cool to say you like noisia any more.

Just another pendulum.
Do we even have previews?

and holy shit Gutterpunk is bad haha, I wish I hadn't heard that

oh my god I'm such a gigantic chi-chi man. my grandad is fully butters but I can't stop watching him through the bathroom window when he's getting changed for the shower. I jostled myself to climax last week when he bent over to pick a finished bog roll up off the floor. noisia are cool because they make superfast house music with no Jamaican mc'ing over the top of it. I can't stand black people they smell funny & that smell makes me feel sick.

oh my god I'm such a gigantic chi-chi man. my grandad is fully butters but I can't stop watching him through the bathroom window when he's getting changed for the shower. I jostled myself to climax last week when he bent over to pick a finished bog roll up off the floor. noisia are cool because they make superfast house music with no Jamaican mc'ing over the top of it. I can't stand black people they smell funny & that smell makes me feel sick.

Kinky.

Drop us a PM if you're ever in Clapham big boy :nanas:

Back
Top Bottom