Noisia - My world

Do you think that now with the new vocals, djs who were playing the old version will be asked to stop and be told they can only play the new one?

Always wondered what the deal is with that kinda thing

I also wonder why Noisia made the original with the original vocals, if they were aware enough how likely it would be that they wouldn't be able to clear the sample or even use the same lyrics!

Any DJ who is lucky to have the old version could still play it if they wished. At the end of the day no-one is making money from the dubs. All it is, is getting promoted.
I'm sure when they first made the track, Noisia didnt go producing it, knowing full well that Ram would pick it up. For all we know, this could have just been a special track just for Noisia to play (Maybe even a few A-lister's too)
Ram are just being very sensible and covering their tracks (as they always do). You think about it. A prestiged label such as Ram wouldn't want Diana Ross's lawyers bending them over a barrell over a quibble of sample clearance. I'm sure the lawyers would bleed them for everything they had. Lets all just be thankful that the track is even coming out eh?

ah ok :( i was jumping the gun a bit i just really hate the second version

Yeah I'm not too keen on the new version either

I just wanna know what the SOURCE of this information was before I trust it!

Because I don't see why they would go through all the effort of getting a new vocalist to record new lyrics that were newly written, only to release the original version!

I would fucking love it if the original version is released but I'm not reading into it too much just yet as I don't wanna end up being disappointed

Yeah I'm not too keen on the new version either

I just wanna know what the SOURCE of this information was before I trust it!

Because I don't see why they would go through all the effort of getting a new vocalist to record new lyrics that were newly written, only to release the original version!

I would fucking love it if the original version is released but I'm not reading into it too much just yet as I don't wanna end up being disappointed

good point! ignore me dude

we'l just play it cool til the release ;)

good point! ignore me dude

we'l just play it cool til the release ;)

Lol probably a good idea man

I've just learnt over time that certainly everything in dnb is not as it seems lol

So best to just forget about it for a while and let things materialize in their own time, and what will be is what will be lol

Back
Top Bottom