Noisia - My world

Just wait til you hear the flip of this. Culture Shock played it last night and it destroyed the dance. Revolting tune.

Ah sheeeit, is that by Noisia as well I'm guessing then?

Culture played it in room 2 at the last Ram as well, if what you mean is what I think you mean ...

Hype played it at Playaz last night too (where I heard the greatest number of SICK brand new tunes I have ever at a single rave in my life)

Andy C played some unbelievable new tunes, none of which he played at the last Ram, it's obviously been a good couple of weeks for the Ram mailbox :)

Culture played it in room 2 at the last Ram as well, if what you mean is what I think you mean ...

Hype played it at Playaz last night too (where I heard the greatest number of SICK brand new tunes I have ever at a single rave in my life)

Andy C played some unbelievable new tunes, none of which he played at the last Ram, it's obviously been a good couple of weeks for the Ram mailbox :)

last night at fabric was amazing, dj die killed ut for me when he dropped clffton crutch, hadn't heard that song in a while and on that system it sounded nuts

Yeh Culture Shock played Room 2. Don't really know how to describe it to see if we're talking about the same tune. :D But I'm sure are, pure danger.

Yeh Culture Shock played Room 2. Don't really know how to describe it to see if we're talking about the same tune. :D But I'm sure are, pure danger.

I'll have a go, ROLLIN, DUTTY, sounds kind of like something Spor would make?

It's actually pretty hard to describe yeah lol

Reminds me slightly of Misanthrop - Viperfish if you know it? But more rollin and more dutty with more little change ups!

Back
Top Bottom