Noisia - My World update

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Caught up with Thjis from Noisia at Ram last night and he said that My World is gonna be on their album next year, which is pretty much finished. He said it didnt come out on Ram cos they had problems getting the vocal right. They used the original sample, then had it re-sung, which he said they didnt like, they got another singer in to do it and when they were ready to record it, she was busy.

Main point is it'll be out in 2010!

This album will be immense. Hope it's a double CD, one CD of dnb and one of other styles (i.e. shove all the breaks rubbish on there)

Very good news. My World had that great vocal to begin with, and hopefully the rerecorded version would be as good.

Also very glad to hear that Alpha Centauri will be on it.

if its played barez then it will be like an old cloth when it comes out. (i know Andy & Friction et al have been playing it)

if its played barez then it will be like an old cloth when it comes out. (i know Andy & Friction et al have been playing it)

true, but the when subfocus released his album rock it and timewarp had been played by everyone under the sun, twice.
On albums its generally all about the other unknown songs they release withit, alongside the well known smashers, so it wont be too stale hopefully

It'll be rinsed to death.
Still won't stop me from buying it.
Even if a tune is rinsed to fuck. If it's that good, it'll still be worth the wax it's cut on imo.

We had one of Noisia play at our night a while back and after had to take him back to the hotel, He played an early version of the lp on the way to the hotel, In all honesty it is amazing but Im sure at that time that there was like 15 or so non dnb tunes, Im sure there will be more dnb by the time its released but Im not getting my hopes up that it will change loads. From what I recall the dnb tunes I know of were Hand Gestures, Stigma (Which had already been released at this point) and another which was like Disco Dodo on steroids, As for non dnb there was an electro thing called Machine Gun, The original version of Square Feet and a few other electro bits, Im sure there were abt 18 tracks in total, Im not sure whether any of these have been released already but hopefully this info may be of some interest anyway

Thanks for the update on this, thats a long time to wait though! I hope its not been rinsed either, their tracks seem to stay quite exclusive compared to subfocus, which got played by everyone because they were more commercially in demand.

Back
Top Bottom