Noisia Mix - Sub Focus tune?

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
So i saw Noisia last night.. This is gonna be hard cos i was fuuuuuuucked and didnt get a soundclip (tried gettin my phone out but it was goin off to much and i kept trippin on bottles)..
My mate seems to think its sub focus but im not sure.. The bit i remember is the bassline, just 2 extended notes like, wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, then the drums kick back in.. The tune is fuckin crazy any help would be hugely appreciated.

I can't see the videos on this forum for some reason, could you wack a link in please?

edit- got the link by clickin quote nevermind.. And FUCK YEAH this is the tune, its fuckin SILLY! Noisia smashed it out i felt like i was flying..
Thanks alot bud!

Last edited:
So i saw Noisia last night.. This is gonna be hard cos i was fuuuuuuucked and didnt get a soundclip (tried gettin my phone out but it was goin off to much and i kept trippin on bottles)..
My mate seems to think its sub focus but im not sure.. The bit i remember is the bassline, just 2 extended notes like, wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, then the drums kick back in.. The tune is fuckin crazy any help would be hugely appreciated.

That is the Noisia remix of Masochist. Oh, and its never getting released. I first heard it played out in August 2006.

edit- found a clip with it in..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDX273lHU9k

I think its mixed in with that masochist remix.. The noise im on about comes in for the first time on 1.36m into the clip and happens a few other times..
Help truly appreciated..

Its just the Noisia remix of Massochist mate.. No Subfocus tune mixed in there.

It's just bass switch in the tune.

Had this tune for about 3 years - doubt it'll come out.

Its just the Noisia remix of Massochist mate.. No Subfocus tune mixed in there.

It's just bass switch in the tune.

Had this tune for about 3 years - doubt it'll come out.

What he means is that synth that comes in at 1:36 was similar to the one in Let The Story Begin, to help us I.D it for him.

Back
Top Bottom