noisia machine gun spor remix

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
dunno if theres already a thread on this but i couldnt find one.

anyway fuckin sick tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridiculous tune

Spor is one of THE best technical producers out there, can't wait for his album to drop

can't wait for his album to drop

i'm not sure about that. i don't think he has enough ideas for an album. this machine gun remix is pretty poor by his standards and in general his work has gone down hill since he started lifted records.

even the good dnb albums seem like the producers get stuck for ideas, but when you smash one sound, a whole album gets boring quick. his breakbeat is poor anyway so chucking a load of that on there would only make the situation worse.

my opinion, there's far too many people trying to put out albums when this is a single business

i'm not sure about that. i don't think he has enough ideas for an album. this machine gun remix is pretty poor by his standards and in general his work has gone down hill since he started lifted records.

even the good dnb albums seem like the producers get stuck for ideas, but when you smash one sound, a whole album gets boring quick. his breakbeat is poor anyway so chucking a load of that on there would only make the situation worse.

my opinion, there's far too many people trying to put out albums when this is a single business

It's funny bcoz I basicly disagree with everything you've just said lol

I know exactly what you mean, Spor in my opinion is the most technical dnb producer in the game at the moment but nearly everything Ive heard from him the past 12 months or so has had that glitchy/noisia kinda style to it and as much as I love it an LP full of it would get boring quick, Fingers crossed maybe he'll throw summat like Dirge in! Can't say I agree with the downhill since Lifted comment though.

Back
Top Bottom