Noisia Invites #6 (Neosignal, Noisia, Upbeats, Calyx b2b Teebee, Evol Intent and more

Re: Noisia Invites #6 (Neosignal, Noisia, Upbeats, Calyx b2b Teebee, Evol Intent and

set times. work it out from the current time in your time-zone. Jay-P is on now

23:00-00:00 Jay P

00:00-01:00 Neosignal

01:00-02:00 Foreign Beggars

02:00-03:00 Noisia

03:00-04:00 Teebee & Calyx

04:00-05:00 Evol Intent

kasra and june miller were on the original line-up, dunno when they're on.

Re: Noisia Invites #6 (Neosignal, Noisia, Upbeats, Calyx b2b Teebee, Evol Intent and

set times. work it out from the current time in your time-zone. Jay-P is on now

23:00-00:00 Jay P

00:00-01:00 Neosignal

01:00-02:00 Foreign Beggars

02:00-03:00 Noisia

03:00-04:00 Teebee & Calyx

04:00-05:00 Evol Intent

kasra and june miller were on the original line-up, dunno when they're on.

This lineup looks better with out them, especially that Evol Intent is playing.

I prefer Kasra and June Miller over Evol Intent.

p.s: Jay P killin' it with da trap

Last edited:

Would be nice if the audio stream had some bass.

those neosignal reeces make me want to cry

those neosignal reeces make me want to cry

not feeling this new stuff at all. fair enough, they wanna do something different.....but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I like this kind of sound. Ofc I prefer their dnb stuff but this is cool too

- - - Updated - - -

PROGRAM VIP

<Oww92> come on drop some skrillex

foreign beggars is a bit shit tbh, might tune back in for noisia

yeah i agree, at least we have some bass now

from megadeth to "pewpew waaaaaah wompwomp pewpew"

kill then noize remix of diplodocus can seriously fuck off

if you mean this in the way you wrote it you mean, yes, i fucking hate that remix so much

i just heard a fucking dubstep remix of the nine. STREAM = OVER wp evol intent, wp

Back
Top Bottom