Noisia goes dubstep

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist

Personally think it's decent but I'm not a dubstep hater, doesn't sound like Noisia to me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf thats ridiculously filthy... sounds like Excisions stuff.

And I think this is their first dubstep track?

not the first dubstep track they made.. they even made hip hop and electro and all that..

whats the first dubstep track they made then? because this is the first one I've heard by them

It's alright, wish I could say i loved it but I would rather they took it deep an dark than having all that midrange

not the first dubstep track they made.. they even made hip hop and electro and all that..

I know they do electro, hip hop and breaks but I haven't heard any dubstep by them before.

Don't really consider that dubstep it's just around the same bpm. Loads of grime is that bpm and even has the same drum pattern but no one calls that dubstep.

whats the first dubstep track they made then? because this is the first one I've heard by them

It's alright, wish I could say i loved it but I would rather they took it deep an dark than having all that midrange

yeah I would have thought if Noisia were to do dubstep they would put their own twist on it and make it alot more interesting but they havn't really done anything different.

Last edited:

there is maybe even more if u check youtube. Think there was some tune dubstep on their album too..

there is maybe even more if u check youtube. Think there was some tune dubstep on their album too..

Musically-Oblivious-8th-Grader-Dubstep-i-like-that-band.jpg

If you make tunes like me and millions of other its imposible to stick with one genre. You just end up making other stuff. Luckly Noisia are in the position to be able to release it. They are making a hip hop album under another name 'dark something or other'? and from first listens it sounds really good. Not feeling this dubstep thing tho tbh.

ouch my ears make it stop.

I hate it when sick dnb producers make dubshit. Imagine if they used the bassline of this in a dnb production

Back
Top Bottom