noisia ft joe severn - ease forward && Noisia - breeze

dave1991

sick tune been looking for this for a while, since i first heard the sick noisia wmc set.

anyone got any info on this? like release dates nd stuff or if it is goin to be released

also this is probably the sickest dnb song i have ever heard

any info on this? i hope it gets released

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my lawd,
that second tune is just chaos, fucking kills it, I love how Noisia just take the piss and put crazy things in their tunes, the hip hop breakdown at 2.20, that crazy half time bit at 1.35
first one is especially big too, absolutely love the stop and start rapid drums, can't get enough, thanks for bringing these to my attention!

oh my lawd,
that second tune is just chaos, fucking kills it, I love how Noisia just take the piss and put crazy things in their tunes, the hip hop breakdown at 2.20, that crazy half time bit at 1.35
first one is especially big too, absolutely love the stop and start rapid drums, can't get enough, thanks for bringing these to my attention!

yes mate they r both sick songs especially breeze but i heard it was sposed to be called B.R.E.E.Z.E.B.L.O.C.K.N.O.I.S.I.A or something cant really remember, they should of put these on there album, rather than all this slow electro business, they have so much better tunes than them 1 minute songs.

yer breeze was done for the breezeblock show....think they got sent sum random samples or sumin and had to make a tune out of it

Back
Top Bottom