Noisia - Friendly Intentions (Nucleoid Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD @ 300 SC FOLLOWERS

I gotta say I didn't like the original. And this one, it sounds a bit sloppy?

its an alright remix mate..... i really woudnt be suprised if you get royally butt raped by noisia for doing this tho... lol!

At the start dude I wasn't to sure, the percussion elements were a touch to loose and I couldn't get into the groove... the build in general though was really sick I though

And the actually drop is mega mental stuff, big ups on that snare, I notice snares so much at the moment and I dig this oneeeee!

Cool bass sounds too, nice one for getting a decent sounding mixdown doing a bootleg, I have just thrown one together and could hardly optimize many elements of the original tune, snare drums are a bitch to remove from a track haha

At the start dude I wasn't to sure, the percussion elements were a touch to loose and I couldn't get into the groove... the build in general though was really sick I though

And the actually drop is mega mental stuff, big ups on that snare, I notice snares so much at the moment and I dig this oneeeee!

Cool bass sounds too, nice one for getting a decent sounding mixdown doing a bootleg, I have just thrown one together and could hardly optimize many elements of the original tune, snare drums are a bitch to remove from a track haha

Yea maybe the double percussion line was too much, but with only one of both it sounded a bit too empty and I thought it was cool to try smth new by combining two completely different rhythms ^^

Also I get what u mean on the snare, lately people (big artists) have been releasing tracks with amazing sounds but there is no focus anymore on the drum in drum and bass.. I try to do all i can to get the snares tightttttt as fuck, like a 16yo pussy. (wow that's tight)

So thanks for noticing lol! :)

edit: btw I didn't cut anything with drums, I just resampled everything from the pieces where there are no drums ;) Just keep on resampling stuff until it sounds cool I guess is the key for a bootleg ^^

Back
Top Bottom