Noisia & Foreign Beggars present I Am Legion - London

zoelee

Noisia & Foreign Beggars are proud to present I Am Legion.
Thurday 26th September
7pm to 11pm
Electric Brixton, SW2 1RJ

Noisia & Foreign Beggars Live

This long awaited collaborative entity achieved sentience with 2009's sleeper rap smash 'Contact' and its otherworldly cousins 'Shellshock' and 'Soul Purge', all releases on the two groups' respective albums of that same period.

The result of five years of inter-dispersed recording sessions, their self titled debut establishes the group's own manifesto of electronic rap music across a brilliant spectrum of tempos and forward leaning styles. 'I Am Legion' nods to rap's erstwhile forays into electronica, absorbing elements of its present as it lays out a reassuringly disturbed vision of what is to come.

Released on Noisia's Division Recordings, FB's own new label Par Excellence, and OWSLA in the United States, this album breaks ground as an example of inventive independent music at its best. A full collaboration from its execution in the studio to its forthcoming release, 'I Am Legion's two lead singles will manifest with a short film written and co-directed by the group and Thijs Gloger due for release this summer.

Advanced Tickets: £15 to £17.50 + bf
www.londonwarehouseevents.co.uk

Last edited:
I Am Legion
[Noisia x Foreign Beggars] Album Preview

Made up of the incisive award-winning production skills of Noisia and the skilful swagger of UK rap crew Foreign Beggars, I Am Legion’s much anticipated self-titled, 16 track, debut album will be unleashed on September 2nd through Division Recordings / Par Excellence (OWSLA in the US).

https://soundcloud.com/iamlegionmusic/i-am-legion-album-preview

26.09.2013 - Live at Electric Brixton, London, UK

Back
Top Bottom