Noisia - Diplodocus (The Upbeats Remix) coming out on Ram

:lol:

Pretty hard to confuse Quarantine with Ram

I could understand it if there was a label called Bam/Cam/Yam/Mam/Dam/Jam/Ham/Pam or Sam

Couldn't help but laugh.

Also, most of Noisia's stuff is going to be impossible to do a "good" remix of... don't you think?
I don't see what the appeal was behind this remix LP.

(Unless... $$$$$)

this is one of the first tunes that made me switch to rollers when i started djing... hope they havn't spoiled it... mind you the upbeats are sick producers, their remix of pacman is amazing and undertaker is punch in the face business

Pretty hard to make something thats 99% perfect (imo) any better, but they've done a good job i think. Feeling this! And it still has that breakdown, always awesome to switch to in the mix

"a woooooooooooorld exclusive!" what a champ haha. prefer original tbh. but where is the undertaker, diffused, dust up and the upbeats LP ffs.......

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

second drop is sick though

"a woooooooooooorld exclusive!" what a champ haha. prefer original tbh. but where is the undertaker, diffused, dust up and the upbeats LP ffs.......

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

second drop is sick though

The upbeats covered this on their fb. diffused is coming 'on their album soon'

The original is one of my favourite tunes and one of my most played tunes but I still think they did it justice, I quite like the style of this remix, could deffo imagine it really going off at an event like shogun

I always thought the track title was so fitting cos it was such a steppy "dopey" quite minimal track.... not a fan of the remix

Back
Top Bottom