DnB Noisia Diplodocus Remix/VIP help

Enertia

hey guys. im really not sure if anyone will be able to help me out here. a few years ago (maybe 5/6 now...god im getting old) there was a sick swung/offbeat remix of Diplodocus (it might even of been a vip from noisia themselves) i know thats not really that helpful but im desperate to find it, the beat is on another level. and before anyone suggests it no its not the upbeats or the kill the noise remix... its a lot older than them and is actually good ;) many thanks guys.. i really hope you can help

I think I might know what you're on about, my mate has a CD with some real random diplodocus remix no idea who it's by , I'll see if I can grab a copy off my mate and upload it if I remember, might have been a friendly intentions remix though I can't really remember man heard it ages ago.

there is also a the upbeats remix but doubt that you mean that one

e: sorry shouldn't have skimmed through that

Last edited:
hey guys. im really not sure if anyone will be able to help me out here. a few years ago (maybe 5/6 now...god im getting old) there was a sick swung/offbeat remix of Diplodocus (it might even of been a vip from noisia themselves) i know thats not really that helpful but im desperate to find it, the beat is on another level. and before anyone suggests it no its not the upbeats or the kill the noise remix... its a lot older than them and is actually good ;) many thanks guys.. i really hope you can help

The upbeats remix kills it everytime!

Back
Top Bottom