Noisia - Devil May Cry - Division

Had a listen through alot of this today when it was popping up on shuffle, some real nice stuff on here! only listened to about 40% of it though. The ambient stuff is great if your into that sort of thing

says the jump up fan? (nothing against jump up, but from a musical perspective, most of it is shit)

You are right jump up is getting shit lately but after listening to this from noisia seems like all aspects are ;)

don't forget that noisia's soundtrack for the game can also include songs for the menu or something. some kind of ambient sound and that's what this one sounds like

Thats not music its just noise.

It's not music, it's Noisia, it's some kind of force. Their production is just insanely good, I can't believe it. Whatever they do, it is always so damn perfect.

Soundtrack music is not my thing, so will not bag this, but I think it is amazing how they seem to be able to produce pretty much anything.

On a lighter note, I hope the game is worthy of this 'noise' :)

See me in a thread insulting something I don't like?? then you call me the same thing.
You negative rep me saying

"if you dont like my opinion dont read it bless"

Then i propose to you, if you dont like this track dont make a comment. You understand?

Last edited:
See me in a thread insulting something I don't like?? then you call me the same thing.
You negative rep me saying

"if you dont like my opinion dont read it bless"

Then i propose to you, if you dont like this track dont make a comment. You understand?

Are you stupid this is a forum we are here to talk about the music, Its not my problem you dont like to read negative feedback. Also calling me a fucking mong was out of order. Slap yourself and think about what you've done

now lets continue to talk abouts whats on topic, the track!

This is brilliant. I've had a skim through and I'm really impressed. It's great how its varied but still remains coherent at the same time. The sound design is some of the best I've heard. I really think they need to do an album with Hans Zimmer. Their sound design combined with his talent of scratching at your emotions until they become numb would really be something special.

You are right jump up is getting shit lately but after listening to this from noisia seems like all aspects are ;)

This isn't meant to be a D&B album. Its not related to the D&B scene whatsoever. Its a soundtrack/sound design project for a large budget video game. They aren't creating repetitive dance music for people to make silly faces to (although I made a silly face when I heard hunters theme). In these sort of projects you are meant to create a theme that relates to specific traits of a character. This is an art in itself and requires a wide understanding of how different scales and genres can affect the mood, emotion and portrayal of an event or character.

I don't mean to slate jump up but I can't think of a single jump up artist who has the ability to do this. Especially judging by some of the tunes I've been hearing by 'top' jump up DJ's. I think that jump up and the majority of people who focus on it are stuck in a downwards circle and become ignorant to everything else. Its bound to happen when most of the artists are influenced by other artists or trends within the same genre and barely look towards other genres for inspiration.

There is no such thing as shit when it comes to music. I suppose quality is subjective. If one person likes a piece of music no matter what it is then it is a valid piece of music. I just think from someone who appreciates high quality production, complex sound design and the intricacies of creating a soundtrack that relates to different elements with a story this is outstanding and is in no way 'shit' or 'noise'.

This is brilliant. I've had a skim through and I'm really impressed. It's great how its varied but still remains coherent at the same time. The sound design is some of the best I've heard. I really think they need to do an album with Hans Zimmer. Their sound design combined with his talent of scratching at your emotions until they become numb would really be something special.

You are deluded m9

This isn't meant to be a D&B album. Its not related to the D&B scene whatsoever. Its a soundtrack/sound design project for a large budget video game. They aren't creating repetitive dance music for people to make silly faces to (although I made a silly face when I heard hunters theme). In these sort of projects you are meant to create a theme that relates to specific traits of a character. This is an art in itself and requires a wide understanding of how different scales and genres can affect the mood, emotion and portrayal of an event or character.

I don't mean to slate jump up but I can't think of a single jump up artist who has the ability to do this. Especially judging by some of the tunes I've been hearing by 'top' jump up DJ's. I think that jump up and the majority of people who focus on it are stuck in a downwards circle and become ignorant to everything else. Its bound to happen when most of the artists are influenced by other artists or trends within the same genre and barely look towards other genres for inspiration.

There is no such thing as shit when it comes to music. I suppose quality is subjective. If one person likes a piece of music no matter what it is then it is a valid piece of music. I just think from someone who appreciates high quality production, complex sound design and the intricacies of creating a soundtrack that relates to different elements with a story this is outstanding and is in no way 'shit' or 'noise'.

Didnt read.

Back
Top Bottom