Noisia - Deception

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Seeing as there's quite a few Noisia threads about I thought I'd share this.

Probably my favourite tune around atm, really need to hear it on a system to feel how dirt this is. Destroyed Matter when Culture shock dropped it. Shit makes me wanna get a granny in a headlock.

Forthcoming on Ram on the flip of My World. Stupidly big 12".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlRqtVGjGtk

i discovered this gem the other day, absolute filth. spose this will drop after the subfocus album? wish i had the money for ram mailing list...

FUUUUUUU!

I actually searched before as well, nothing came up. Been away so missed this thread. Dude should've put 'Deception' in the thread title. Mine is more official, I win more internets and am in the raffle for teh googlez. Kthanx. xxx :)

4328jesusrod-full.jpg

pooped my pants

Seriously can't wait to get hold of this on 12"

It's a great feeling when somebody accidently reminds you that this is coming out on Ram and that you're on their mailing list :)

This is gonna be a biiiiig 12

I'm not sure what I'd rather have first, this or the Subfocus album ...

Maybe I would rather have this, we've waited long enough for the Subfocus album, I'm not really keen on this getting rinsed and My World getting played even more by everyone while we wait until gone ... September now is it? ... for Nicks stuff to drop

So say this is coming after the Subfocus album, we're technically looking at around October time at the earliest once the Sub album is fully released?

And blud, for this, that is long.

P.S

Groove and bounce on this tune is absolutely fucking ridiculous

It's gonna be one of those tune you desperately want to pull up because you can't get enough of it but you can't because you're enjoying it so much

Back
Top Bottom