Noisia - Could This Be (or Kings Of Leon - The End (Noisia Remix) without vocals)

I quite like it, but it's not really that amazing by Nosia's standard. Couldn't care less about the fact that it's on Deadmau5's label, but it's not something I'd personally play out - more of a 'listen at home' kind of tune!

Now their remix of Mark Knight ft. Skin - Nothing Matters is something else! I hope they release that soon. :)

This is a good tune guys, If they are doing something different let them, it can get tedious making the same style all the time, this is refreshing... Its not too hard but its not OTT commercial. I think it sits nicely in the middle to cross over, its also the flip for tommys theme... As for it being on Mau5trap - Don't hate on something cos its not your scene, bar skrillex, they are all realy talented artists and you can't deny that. Deadmau5 is pretty much telling what is commercial now... people are looking to him/his label for the next big thing and he's done that himself off his own back...

@Thin and crispy: I have a much respect for Deadmau5, I kinda like what he and his label does. I was just surprised he's actually going to put off drum and bass, that's all :)

From their newsletter;

"I have a feeling that this track is an indication of where we’re going to go." (Noisia)

Oh dear.

It also mentioned a special edition of their album, to be released on Mau5trap. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom