Noisia Bass? Help...

SpitFire101

Ok Hi
Im a producer and i think my basses always let my songs down alot
like they fit...
but i want something more noisia-big kinda heavy sounding ya know
i Have massive and zeta and 3osx
i use a pc..not sure what kinda XD
and im sure at least some people might know how to make a noisia sounding bass?
ok thanks pllzz reply cause im desperate =S
Cheers guys

Ok Hi
Im a producer and i think my basses always let my songs down alot
like they fit...
but i want something more noisia-big kinda heavy sounding ya know
i Have massive and zeta and 3osx
i use a pc..not sure what kinda XD
and im sure at least some people might know how to make a noisia sounding bass?
ok thanks pllzz reply cause im desperate =S
Cheers guys

I think Noisia are the only people who can seem to create that type of bass. I know they use different compression techniques on their bass sounds. Z3ta and Massive are two of the best Plugins for synth sounds so you are halfway there... its all down to how you use your dynamics - ie Compression, limiting, EQ and filters.

just a thought, if you get albino 3 it comes with a noisa preset pack built in, there are around 14 noisa presets in there I think, install albino and look for noisa in the presets dropdown, its in there with bass, leads, pads...tc

haha surely you jest?

heheh, nope its true lol. I only found it the other day, had to read it twice. The presets aren't brilliant, I suppose its becuase they would give you their exact presets, but nonetheless they are there. If you get a chance load up good ol' albino and take a look. peace

martyn made the albino presets cause
he studied at a school where rob papen
taught...
they are quite into FM8 to...

but is all about resampling...
process the fuck outta the sounds...
layer crossfade with other sounds...
bounce... mod.. distort... eq...
resample... and on and on....

they like to work mainly in audio to...

Last edited:
make a few different reese sounds, bounce a load of one shots and riffs for each one with various different distortion effects and lfo modulation on each, load them up in ur sampler and play away.

Disclaimer: I tried this and the end result sounded wank to say the least.

Don't get me wrong, cuz Noisia rocks, but why does everyone want to play their basslines? Yes, imitating sounds really is a good way to learn to program synths/sounds etc...but if your goal is respectable production, do your own thang.

WE WANT SpitFire101! WE WANT SpitFire101!

martyn made the albino presets cause
he studied at a school where rob papen
taught...
they are quite into FM8 to...

but is all about resampling...
process the fuck outta the sounds...
layer crossfade with other sounds...
bounce... mod.. distort... eq...
resample... and on and on....

they like to work mainly in audio to...

this dude is correct

heheh, nope its true lol. I only found it the other day, had to read it twice. The presets aren't brilliant, I suppose its becuase they would give you their exact presets, but nonetheless they are there. If you get a chance load up good ol' albino and take a look. peace

i think you missed the point.. using a preset is setting yourself up for failure.. you gotta do your own thing, if you walk in someones shadow you get cold ... just made that up, think i may use it again over sunday lunch and after 8's

Back
Top Bottom