Noisia album?

StrangeNightOwl

NJ Drum & Basshead
Anyone heard anything about this? I've heard they've been working on a full-length that will have a buncha diff styles. One things for sure, ever since they smashed it with "The Tide" they've been on a roll, both with collaborations but esp all their original stuff, I swear everytime I see a mix theres always like 1-2 forthcoming Noisia releases and then a handful of unsigned dubs, they're prolific!

Anyone else on here got love/info for Noisia?!

Noisia are good, I don't know how an album would go down. I'd expect some breaks filler tracks tbh.

The last double pack with cannonball on it was alright, I expected more though.

Big ups on the video posting, sounds straight ridic, awesome mix of sounds! I believe the track My World will be on the album, even though its first gonna come out on Headz first. Who knows, they def have enough material to do an album. I don't have any confirmation.

thats gonna be the flipsid to my world isnt it? big tune

the tunes they've done with the foreign beggars are huge aswell....

Big ups on the video posting, sounds straight ridic, awesome mix of sounds! I believe the track My World will be on the album, even though its first gonna come out on Headz first. Who knows, they def have enough material to do an album. I don't have any confirmation.

Last I heard it wuz next up on Ram after Sub's album...maybe wrong

Hand Gestures ft. Joe Seven has to be on the Album. says its forthcomming on Vision so can only hope its on the album!

im not sure why there is all this speculation?

if you go on noisia's myspaz it tells you my world/deception is forthing on ram

Back
Top Bottom