Noisia Album?

can't wait for that album, will be shit hott (y)

also awaiting Lynx & Kemo's album.

That's the Innovation album, and I also looked through the other news articles and couldn't find anything ??

Apologies, don't know why it did that! Go back to it then go to April news & click on April 7th titled Noisia Bring The Noise!

Only brief but says that first track from it will prob be a track called 'Split The Atom' feat Foreign Beggars and according to the article that was supposed to be out in June...punctuallity and d'n'b have never seen eye to eye!!!

Apologies, don't know why it did that! Go back to it then go to April news & click on April 7th titled Noisia Bring The Noise!

Only brief but says that first track from it will prob be a track called 'Split The Atom' feat Foreign Beggars and according to the article that was supposed to be out in June...punctuallity and d'n'b have never seen eye to eye!!!

No worries bro, cheers (y)

Split the Atom is a Electro tune...theres no doubt in my mind if THERE is an album it will be 1/2 dnb 1/2 electro

Sick! :1:

only thing i can say that i am anxiously waiting for their debut album whenever it will come, because they do make the best sounding dnb on earth today.

best to the dutch guys on making this! :slayer:

Here's a bit of info I would like to share. Founds this on some forum, so some of it might be bull, but sounds promising....

New Album Updates wink.gif

it seems like the album really is finished now.

giving a release date now would be stupid because everyone would get pissed off if we have to change it again. anyway, our distribution is sorted.

it's coming on vision / division wink.gif

doing a mix to promote the album would be quite weird, because the album itself is supposed to the mix. not that it's beatmatched, but we've made it so that it's interesting to listen to, and represents our sound.

floating zero is going to go an a new label we're starting. more information on that will follow shortly. [ so it's not on the Album or for Neosignal wink.gif ]

oh yea and aparently a few guesses of what might be on the album were put to the trio, they replied: "some of the songs mentioned are going to be on the album, some aren't"

Shellshock [ Foreign Begars ]
Floating Zero [ feat Phace ]
Thursday
Alpha Centauri
Square Feet
Machine Gun
Hand Gestures [ feat joe seven ]
Split the Atom [ Foreign Beggars or Instrumental]
Ease Foward [ feat joe seven ]
Epiphany
Fallin Through [ feat Spor ]
Ram Trilogy – No Reality (Noisia Remix)