Noisia Album Launch @ Fabric, 9th of April. Who's in?

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
So yeah,
The line up is looking pretty beastly. Very much looking forward to what Mr. C is going to be pulling out the bag considering he's in a line up with a whole lot of dark/tech/deep DJs. Also Phace, would love to see him while he's over here.

For those that don't know, the line up is:

Andy C
Noisia
The Upbeats
Phace
Rockwell
Subterra

Romper stomping to the max.

when else are you going to get the upbeats, phace and noisia inside the building at one time?!?!? NEVER...

Might have to be a back to back night rave a thon

Coz Viper is the night after ... but I've got a feeling Andy will be on some serious business the Friday ...

or....go to fabric. go to work cunted then go to viper.

Easy....hahaha

haha, would be good. I find that now days if I do something like that I would end up falling asleep on the dance floor at viper lol

I only drink now days really, so wouldn't have any extras to keep me going.

had my eye on this for awhile, its gonna be real for real! was hoping to win the free tickets on the game but weve been pushed down to 5th in the runnings so i dont think thats gonna happen. still gonna reach it though, mostly to hear phace as hes dirty and for waynes potty mouth.

had my eye on this for awhile, its gonna be real for real! was hoping to win the free tickets on the game but weve been pushed down to 5th in the runnings so i dont think thats gonna happen. still gonna reach it though, mostly to hear phace as hes dirty and for waynes potty mouth.

Crook i'll only put my potty mouth on you if you really want me to.....

Argggg, why are there so many good nights close together when I'm fucking poor as. Lightbox looks amazing, this is going to be a tricky decision.

Depends what you like....if your into filth then fabric is essential. If you like the Viper sound then go to that. I like Viper but some of their stuff sounds a bit samey at times, though they seem to pull great tunes out of the Brookes Brothers....

Back
Top Bottom