Noisia Album Launch @ Fabric, 9th of April. Who's in?

Man, Lootpack, jeez Hip Hop Legends, Madlib was a member

Me and my housemate saw him, spoke to him afterwards as well. He's like the safest guy ever... ended up giving my housemate a signed copy of his new (and not yet released) album on vinyl, as well as a fat mix cd.

In regards to the night, kind of recovered now, honestly the sickest rave I've been to, with the exception of Bloc Weekender. I was a bit too fucked for Rockwell & BSE, don't remember a lot of them. Noisia were insane, absolutely crazy set. I'm guessing most of it was their own tunes, though I didn't recognise some beats. Played most of the new stuff on their album + some older bits as well, Shellshock & Split the Atom sounded immense on the Fabric system.

Logistics was alright, to be fair to him Noisia were pretty hard to follow, but he didn't draw the best tunes if I'm gonna be honest. He could have gone way darker than he did, it was all a bit to bouncey and gay for the night.

Andy C's set was something else entirely. Probably one of the greatest DnB sets I've heard out. Absolutely cained the shit out of the place, was awesome as well cause he drew darker and filtier, proper heads set. I could go on about him all day, so I'll stop now.

And then Phace... probably my favourite set of the night. The beats were utter filth. Some of the tunes actually made me stop dead in my tracks. He played last and it was a wicked way to finish the night, everyone was absolutely loving it, even the girls which surprised me (and there were a helluva lot of them there that night). Pure unadulterated teched out nastiness from start to finish. Had to leave before he finished as our train was at 6.30am (we left at 6 but he kept on playing through).

Overall, such an awesome night. Everyone in the club was there because they fucking loved it, there was no sign of pretentious scene kids, no aggro from anybody either, and there was a non stop flow of good music all night. And some really good drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
ye man phace's set was fuckin too much mate absolutely destroyed it probz my favourate set of the night nd like you say such a sick night wikid vibes, nasty sets....overall a sick birthday! did u see skepta? thought he rinsed it too

Night was too fucking much. I missed Rockwell which i was gutted about but....does anyone know what his last tune was? Jesus, it was a sick tune.

BSE were good. Noisia were on point....tune selection was fire and when they stopped the music and dropped Stigma>>>Block Control VIP i nearly lost my mind!

Andy was....well, he's Andy isnt he so we know how that goes. Pure grit from the Clarke man

Overall a fucking heavy night.

Night was too fucking much. I missed Rockwell which i was gutted about but....does anyone know what his last tune was? Jesus, it was a sick tune.

BSE were good. Noisia were on point....tune selection was fire and when they stopped the music and dropped Stigma>>>Block Control VIP i nearly lost my mind!
Andy was....well, he's Andy isnt he so we know how that goes. Pure grit from the Clarke man

Overall a fucking heavy night.

Exactly this, when that dropped i was bouncing around like some hyper active kid, funny thing was the girl next to me was like what you goinng mad for, if only you knew the mix i was thinking.lolllllll

'Drums' off his forthcoming DSB ep. His set was something else, truely sick in mouth kinda stuff.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up in the man, bumped into you in the worst place we coulda done! Then didn't see you for the rest the night, proper lames.
Hope you had a gooden anways man, sounds like you did!

Thought Noisias set was a bit tame and predictable, kinda knew what was coming even before he mixed it in if that makes sense. Still sounded hench and was wicked hearing loads of their tunes on that system, just wanted a bit more variety.

Creased me and Bouds up when they got on the mic and were all like 'hejj, sthanksh guish, jhis really meansh a lot to ushhh'

Anyone catch Zinc?? Proper party goin off in room 1!!

Last edited:
'Drums' off his forthcoming DSB ep. His set was something else, truely sick in mouth kinda stuff.
Sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up in the man, bumped into you in the worst place we coulda done! Then didn't see you for the rest the night, proper lames.

Thought Noisias set was a bit tame and predictable, kinda knew what was coming even before he mixed it in if that makes sense. Still sounded hench and was wicked hearing loads of their tunes on that system, just wanted a bit more variety.

Creased me and Bouds up when they got on the mic and were all like 'hejj, sthanksh guish, jhis really meansh a lot to ushhh'

Nice one bredda....i need that tune in my life. Oh my gosh. I was pulling some serious faces to that Drums tune. Rockwell is indeed a badman

I could have sworn I saw you at one point Riisu, so I boldly gallivanted over, chin swinging round my knees, and was like "hey, are you Riisu?" and apparently it wasn't you, it was some guy called Chris. He looked the fucking spitting image of you though, sans glasses. And I'm not talking a bit like you, like REALLY like you. Anyways felt a bit foolish after that so I toddled off again.

Was in too.
First time @ Fabric.
Next time could be fun to make a meet session with the D&B forum people.

I'm guessing most of it was their own tunes, though I didn't recognise some beats. Played most of the new stuff on their album + some older bits as well, Shellshock & Split the Atom sounded immense on the Fabric system.

Aztec remix man.... insane. you shouldn't have missed this one. Was like loosing my mind.

i saw a bit of zinc he was rinsin it!, i wos sort of floating between rooms, just sick music everywer u went. dnbforum meet sounds gd tho to be honest might a met a few of you anyway met so many sound pple that night

Back
Top Bottom