Noisemonkey - State Of Flux (plenty of drum based fun)

The stop/start drums at the beginning was tight an the effects rolling in the background were nice an sweeping an from that I was expecting alot more!!

The drums built too slowly for my liking - an I couldnt determine where the drop was! (2.49?!?)

the dropping sweep starting at 1.32 could of done wiv a bit of variation too.

It may just be my preference of dnb an i was only listening on a built in speaker, but i feel i can get a pretty good idea from it. I listened a few times to it an still stand by my comments.

Ill be honest - If im not feeling a tune, i rarely put a response, but i can see youve got skillz wiv the production,
Im gonna check out some more of your tunes on 24seven.

Im sorry If this sounds a bit harsh - its obviously only my opinion (which most of the time, doesnt count for shit!!!). ;) :thumbsup:

Ahhhhh, thats more like it!!! “The Mole” is what makes me tick!!

B-line is sickers than SARS! heavy drumage, building an dropping in all the right places,
An all-round well structured track!

Pleasant melody on Tequila Sunrise, a deep liquid roller, the step to the drums are cool too.
Clear, crisp and kickin - Not a liquid fan normally - but this 1’s pretty good!

jay walker said:
Ahhhhh, thats more like it!!! “The Mole” is what makes me tick!!

B-line is sickers than SARS! heavy drumage, building an dropping in all the right places,
An all-round well structured track!

Pleasant melody on Tequila Sunrise, a deep liquid roller, the step to the drums are cool too.
Clear, crisp and kickin - Not a liquid fan normally - but this 1’s pretty good!

:gpeace: cheers for the comments dude... you should hear the Mole on a system, stomache churningly dangerous

Back
Top Bottom