Noise Restraints

Hutt

Probably the most frustrating part of trying to mix for me.

It'll only take about 15 minutes before I get my first few complaints, from either people inside the house who hate dnb and complain about the 'horrific noises'.

Peakest part is, I'm past the stage of not being able to beatmatch. I feel like putting on the filthiest 2 tracks from my USB at different BPM's, out of time to show them what a horrific noise actually is.

If it's not people in the house, it's neighbours.

I've tried mixing at a lower volume but it's pointless, can't get into it and just sounds shite in general.

Jump up wasn't made to be listened to at a low volume imo

Any recommendations?

Gave up competitive gaming because of internet speeds and issues sharing connection in a house of 6. Similar situation here, just want to grind mixing and get better but it's aggravating being stopped as soon as I start - almost every time.

I've tried using headphones, but it's awful, I can't really cue anything properly.

Advice appreciated.

Sorry for the moan

Only thing I could suggest in this instance is maybe grab a SubPac and learn how to mix in headphones... Or quietly. Tbf tho it's only really bass that travels; cant you just turn the bass down?

I can't imagine living somewhere I couldnt make noise, i'd probably just rent somewhere if it meant that much to me.

Only thing I could suggest in this instance is maybe grab a SubPac and learn how to mix in headphones... Or quietly. Tbf tho it's only really bass that travels; cant you just turn the bass down?

I can't imagine living somewhere I couldnt make noise, i'd probably just rent somewhere if it meant that much to me.
I think that's the problem, speaker has a load of bass, so even when it's quiet, it probably sounds mad loud downstairs.

Yea man the only thing that urks peeps is the bass. In therory you could wear the subpac and still have the tunes relatively loud but still enjoy DA BASSSS

Back
Top Bottom