Noise Complaints.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Textbook, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

Quick thread as I'm on my phone.

Anyone know the exact dB(A) I'm allowed to play at my own house before old boy comes knocking on the door saying the bass is to loud and making his dinner plates shake?

Absolute bollocks as I walked into his house next door and could not hear a thing.

lemme know.

p.s I'm drunk.

RUSSLA likes this.
  2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

http://www.environmentlaw.org.uk/rte.asp?id=76

IV4 likes this.
  3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Don't be a dick levels. Aka db d level. Have some consideration for your neighbors and when you have a party that you need levels a bit loud talk to your neighbors first. You will be amazed what people will put up with if you are just respectful.

4. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

I'm quite lucky as my next door neighbour plays his music quite loud at random tunes, so we both never have any arguments. That being said, I'm not sure how far the sound travels down, so I keep it at a respectable level and don't really play any music after 10. Well, not loud anyway.

I've also put the low cut filters on my monitors at 100 hz as my room is poorly treated at the mo

5. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

That's why I'm moving to a house. Here we are kinda "fuck it, it's MY house, so it's MY rules". Pretty gangsta, huh?

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

textbook? long time big man!

i asked the police the same thing about doormen and the level of violence they are allowed to use against people,
    one shaky, painy, angsty, absinthe hungover morning, when the night before, me and two small girls had tried to charge the door at a club, and the HENCH doormen had nearly broken our arms to chuck us out.

as much violence as is needed to get the drunk wankers away from the premises the police man on the other end had answered, clearly on the doormens side (no surprise whatsoever really, facist fucking bastard darling bully boys that they are).

very gangsta liz, no doubt homepage!