Noise cancelling earbuds.

I'm looking to buy a pair of noise cancelling earbuds for my cousin for Christmas. Anybody know of a good pair I can buy for around $50? (Approximately £30) If the ones in that price range suck I'm willing to go up to $150 (£95) but I'd rather spend less if possible. She specifically wants the in ear design not headphones.

Btw, those conversion rates are based off of a random website I found so I hope they are accurate

there are plenty out there to choose from, from experience sennheiser have been very good to me. try looking on amazon, i think prices depend on durability so the more you spend the more likely they are to last. having said that i spend about £6 every time on these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0010LMSOY but they break after about 4 or 5 months. at that price i dont really care, great sound quality too

sennheiser CX229's cost me £40ish about a year or 2 back, and theyre sick. Reallyyy nice sound quality with a nice bit of bass.

there are plenty out there to choose from, from experience sennheiser have been very good to me. try looking on amazon, i think prices depend on durability so the more you spend the more likely they are to last. having said that i spend about £6 every time on these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0010LMSOY but they break after about 4 or 5 months. at that price i dont really care, great sound quality too

Thanks man, I found the 892's that have the interchangeable colored caps which I bet she would love. Women seem to like gimmicky stuff like that. do you know if the sound quality is similar on those? The specs aren't very thorough on amazon.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

sennheiser CX229's cost me £40ish about a year or 2 back, and theyre sick. Reallyyy nice sound quality with a nice bit of bass.

I can't seem to find these anywhere. Do you know of a site that carries them?

didn't realise there were 892s haha. i couldnt say for sure mate but if they're anything like the 882s they'll be just fine i think, which we should expect seen as it's the same company

ACS T15, very very nice, sound quality is awsome, good noise filtering, combined with ACS Pro17 they are even better

I'm thinking I'm gonna go with those 892's. Why? because they got decent reviews and they are cheap lol! I'm gonna keep some of these other ones in mind for myself though. I've kinda decided I'm not trying to drop $200 on earbuds for my cousin to listen to shit music through. Once I convert her to dnb then I'll get her some decent ones haha

I'm thinking I'm gonna go with those 892's. Why? because they got decent reviews and they are cheap lol! I'm gonna keep some of these other ones in mind for myself though. I've kinda decided I'm not trying to drop $200 on earbuds for my cousin to listen to shit music through. Once I convert her to dnb then I'll get her some decent ones haha

quality :) they're not bad quality as well just be prepared to buy another pair soon enough haha

Back
Top Bottom