Noel Gallagher gets pushed off stage

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah I saw this too...

I agree - Oasis are boring as fuck, but that don't mean you sneak up behind one of them and push them off stage...

Mind you, after what happened to Dimebag Darrell out of Pantera nothing surprises me anymore...

B

BDS

Yeah I saw this too...

I agree - Oasis are boring as fuck, but that don't mean you sneak up behind one of them and push them off stage...

Mind you, after what happened to Dimebag Darrell out of Pantera nothing surprises me anymore...
yeh bruv thats just about as extreme as it gets!

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
I hope he does get fuckin kicked in the tit, its not as extreme as the pantera fella ,that was terrible...i wanted Liam to land a sweet right hook on the geezer...

he is defo goin home in an ambulance.

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
I like oasis so dont like to see him get pushed off stage, Im sure this bloke would of got a pasting though. i Would of smaked the cunt if i seen him.

D

Deleted member 23164

Noel Gallagher is the man (y) i hope that bloke got his head kicked in!! brain damage style

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
it wouldve been better if he was pushed into some flaming coals...or a bees hive...or like a stampede of elephants with fucking knifes for tusks

D

Deleted member 23164

it wouldve been better if he was pushed into some flaming coals...or a bees hive...or like a stampede of elephants with fucking knifes for tusks

is this an americans view on a British rock band?

R

rob1

Damn the singer is just gonna smack the guy. He would have
had the shit kicked out of him lol!!!

Top Bottom