NOEL FIELDING

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Saw him last night at the royal albert hall and hes my new fav comic. fucking had me cryin with fear as well as laughter, hes totally screwed up. did anyone else go?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Proper funny comedian. Anyone that can conjure up something like The Mighty Boosh has got to have some miswiring in his head.

Vince: You’re about as edgy as a Satsuma
Howard: I’m a crazy man. I’m a nutjob. I’m a freakball. You know? I break through all boundaries. If I see a boundary, I eat a boundary. And wash it down with a cup of hot steaming rules. Eh?.

Fucking genius!

Pie is the funniest sketch I have ever seen.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
he said last night that he has a next door neighbour called monkey adams who has a giant blue tale that billows in the wind, its the size of the equator it just goes around the world its huge, youll be making a sandwich and it will be inbetween the bread but when you go to close the bread around it he pulls it away the cunt. i fucking died with laughter

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he didnt actually say fuck though dan, did he. in fact, he said 'go out'. 'fuck off' is more aggressive, wonder why you thought so a little

Alexi

Drench Audio
VIP Junglist
has anyone heard Mighty Boosh live at the Breezeblock?

it's about 45 mins of mighty boosh sketchs with them playing all the abstract electro and jazz music that you hear in the show,

proper crease up, definately worth a listen

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
hes struggled to get where he is , watch his older stand ups on youtube, same as most comedians hes had to work .. mighty boosh is genius.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
respect to the man .. you gotta have some confidence to come out with this kind of skit ..

as one of the comments says , its gutsy .. theres a chance it would all be abit un-funny, he dares to be abit west and different which is good .. not many people could do it , him and brand work well together

Last edited by a moderator:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
yea as i said, he has struggled.. but the mighty boosh is just screwed up genius. one of the best things ever shown on t.v.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
my mate went with some teenage cancer trust group for free. Met him backstage along with everyone else there including james cordon, jimmy carr, jason mamford etc. so jealous