>> No!ze - Valve Comp Mix <<

easy noize!! ya mix its pretty sick! u got my vote bruv!!! any chance of a download link for it?? X

Bit critical of some of the parts in this checking back, im the most fussy cunt ever when it comes 2 mixes tho

I was told by someone the deadline was midnight monday, when it was actually midnight tuesday
Rushed last minute, but o well

i think you missed a track on the track listing mate... whats the name of the track before talk 2 frank?

anyways, big mix, voted already

Bit critical of some of the parts in this checking back, im the most fussy cunt ever when it comes 2 mixes tho

I was told by someone the deadline was midnight monday, when it was actually midnight tuesday
Rushed last minute, but o well

Listening now. Loving the selection, don't really think the hip-hop sits right in the mix but all the same its proper sick little section.

I've heard you mix cleaner if i'm honest, i'd shoot the person that told you the deadline was wrong!

Good luck chap!

Listening now. Loving the selection, don't really think the hip-hop sits right in the mix but all the same its proper sick little section.

I've heard you mix cleaner if i'm honest, i'd shoot the person that told you the deadline was wrong!

Good luck chap!

Yh this was all rushed man, no love put into it

But

"Essential No!ze" mix,, is landing 2nite.... 2hours30mins 3 decks fully naked...... links and everything will come at around 10pm ish when im back from gym and stuff

Im pretty happy with it, and im a fussy'est person ever belive:gang_bang:gang_bang:gang_bang

Back
Top Bottom