no show?

mmanic

just received the TOV e-flyer for saturdays hardware/valve night at the coronet, howover andy c seemed to be missing from the flyer, can anyone shed any light? ez

Don't panic people, I got more spam today from the money grabbing organisation known as TOV and Andy C is back on the lineup.

V Matt said:
Don't panic people, I got more spam today from the money grabbing organisation known as TOV and Andy C is back on the lineup.
innit, final line up:

GOLDIE
ANDY C
DILLINJA & LEMON D
DJ FRESH (BAD COMPANY)
DYLAN & TECH ITCH
LOXY & INK
TRACE
KEATON
FRICTION

:)

ohhh tech itch is there!! :mad: I was gonna go to this but my mate blew me out, now I ain't got the bloody money. :(

I wanna go soooo badly. Have any of you's heard about the fight that's happening beforehand in wetherspoons between some peeps on the arena. :lol:

this line up = it is going to be heavy!
i like the way the focus is not on mcs who reckon they are all that (not mentioning any names!)...but is on djs who actually are all that. :thumbsup:

every dj on that line up is sick (lemon d and dillinja the exception) arrrrrrrrgh! lol :mad: can't they change the date lol

sub vibes said:
i like the way the focus is not on mcs who reckon they are all that (not mentioning any names!)...but is on djs who actually are all that. :thumbsup:

innit!! imo its da perfect balance!!!

i bin dribbling ever since i found out about this event :slayer: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom