no random concept @ global gathering

grayvydnb

rumour has it theres no random concept this year at global gathering. hospitality have won the contract apparently. not sure if thats this year or next. thoughts?????

meh, went to global gathering last year, was pretty good but I wont be going again. Should think hospital having an arena will attract more people anyway.

Hmm, random concept are all over the flyers i got on my walls, lol.

Might be next year?

Source for your rumour?

source = evil b. i agree this may happen next year though. i have seen the pre flyers for this year, but this may have changed. i expect hospital would be promoting the event by now if they were hosting this year.

source = evil b. i agree this may happen next year though. i have seen the pre flyers for this year, but this may have changed. i expect hospital would be promoting the event by now if they were hosting this year.

Yeah they wouldnt shut up about it if it was this year. lol

I got told this but they recon Hospitality will fill it, also it will be just as big as RC or even better

I also heard the guy who runs Random Concept is pissed cus Hospitality got it this year

I have to be honest tho i dont feel Hospitality would fetch in the sort of people id be interested in mainly Mc's 2bf but im sure thats why alot of you would like the change over

after hearing someones throat got slashed at the last one i will be staying well clear. As much as people slate hospital id rather go to an arena full of safe people who are there for the vibes than cunts who are there to try and act the big man. Fair play to them i say

maybe if Random Concept changed the DJs they booked once in a while..............................................

What's wrong with Andy C, Friction, Hazard, Bryan Gee etc.? Didn't think you were part of the Tech crew.

Im not part of any crew, Im a fan of variety at DnB nights. Nothing wrong with any of the ones you mentioned, but not at every single RC event.

dont think its a line-up issue, just a contract bidding situation i assume. and probably the organisers looking at the recent incidents around the tent, and plumping for a different direction. so what kinda line up can we expect from hospital? its a long event so a large line up is needed. i cant even think of enough m.cs to cover like 12 or 14 hours

Fair play to hospital, I'm sure andy and friction will play.... Tape pack could be tasty if cyantific is on it too. Bring it on I say. Maybe it's a sign that the jump up craze is finally fucking off and skibba and shabba will be working in mcdonalds next year! :)

2 people were stabbed at global last year. But as far as im aware there's nowhere where it says this happened in the RC tent? Could of been all over the fucking site. Hazdaman i don't think Jump up is going anywhere, just because hospital won a bidding war at the most commercial dance music festival!

2 people were stabbed at global last year. But as far as im aware there's nowhere where it says this happened in the RC tent? Could of been all over the fucking site. Hazdaman i don't think Jump up is going anywhere, just because hospital won a bidding war at the most commercial dance music festival!

Shame......

Back
Top Bottom