DnB No news of Loadstar's second album

upload_2016-12-13_9-26-53.png

Their first album was pretty disappointing, and they disappointed again by dumbing down their song Encarta (made like five years ago) for release this year.
It will definitely be just a collection of singles with like five new songs. This is the reason I haven't bothered buying or properly listening to many singles in D&B, especially RAM, because I know they'll all be on the album in like a year anyway. By the time the album is out, the tracks are just boring and I don't have enough enthusiasm to even go through the whole album.

Wasn't the prevailing theory that Lomax was/is part of Dawn Wall? If so who cares how long it takes as long as DW tunes keep turning up :teeth:

Wasn't the prevailing theory that Lomax was/is part of Dawn Wall? If so who cares how long it takes as long as DW tunes keep turning up :teeth:
Agreed,
But if so, it would also confirm that Loadstar are actually capable of doing great dnb

Agreed,
But if so, it would also confirm that Loadstar are actually capable of doing great dnb

To be fair I've got a soft spot for BLVD, Stepped Outside doubles nice with Spectrasoul - The Mistress and Link to the Past still gets me goin on a nostalgia tip . . . Holding out hope!

Back
Top Bottom