no need shit staff, can bulverse you

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dugg Funnie, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

I'm drinking my delicious White Russian, when I hop over to the glitch hop forum; and what do I see but the one, the only, the LEGENDARY

PECAVI

If you aren't familiar with the legendary Pecavi, he's the absolute genius mastermind behind the totally original master genre "Embers Breaks"; here's the summary recap if you're not so well-versed:

It's basically about drum's.

The music is created in 145 bpm so IT IS NO Big beat, Drum & Bass , Breakbeat or Jungle.

The drums are specifically made whit many ''sticks'' and ''snare rollings'' what create this fast aspect of the track at 145 bpm.

Why the name ''Embers Breaks'' ?

My big brother aleways call me ''Pecavi'' as music artist which means fire/flamme and for me music ( a song ) is like an embers that burn till the end ...

I understand that new genre that comes out from nowhere and principally not from a dnb star or shit like this can bulverse u, but have some kind of respect cause i do music for 11 years now, the first musical groupe that i lovded was the prodigy the sounds just punched me in the face when i was like 6...

My work is not even dedicated to them, after few years or producing i've remarked that they was up to create a new genre, at this time i was thinking even that it is a new style but it wasn't. I workted on this and voila ''Embers Breaks''

My style looks like dnb but it is more slower than dnb , drums are more light and flexible but also powerfuls.

i've achieved what prodigy was trying to create and that's it .
    New musical style ''Embers Breaks''

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Careful. He's like a really shit version of The Candyman. Speak his name and you might summon him.

Elzerk and jimjimjim like this.
  3. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

i was just looking for that "not even once" pic and couldnt find it and now im late for work :(

4. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

Isn't that a bit of an gimmick to 'create' a 'new genre' ? I mean sure my style LOOKS like dnb but it is more slower than dnb , also the drums are more light and flexible but yet also powerfuls.

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

exactly DONT engage him, you know the old squeeze blood out of a stone proverb right? and its that wossname, negative attention commercial is still commercials etc. he is however one of the most dedimacated trolls ive ever come across, and vg roots, well... that was one of the most psychotic mythomaniacal events ever to grace the internet

6. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

Isn't it rocksteadyuk?

fractal likes this.
  7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

breakbeat doe

8. logikz

dont engage him, ok. stop saying his name and call signs.

D-Jhepz likes this.
  9. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

10. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:lol: i cant believe he is still flogging that poor dead horse

11. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

12. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

i created a genre today... its called futureliquidstep

its like liquid but its futureliquidstep

13. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

He explained it as opportunism but appears to have given up the ghost..

14. logikz

yes, and this is why, i, early in his campaign, which also is a pretty good indication, as its now gone on for way way too long for him to be a troll.
    i think hes for real, and his monomaniacal promoting campaign has actually worked really well, hes getting alot of attention through being this loony.
    which means hes going to keep it up, and the feedback keeps on coming, and who knows, maybe people will start paying money as well as attention,
    and e-breaks with its one and only active artist will (so embers breaks is really more of an artist name than genre) will have... worked out or something,
    not sure what the acutal aim of this is, because there certainly is no medal or diploma at the end of the road. just an ass load of internet blah blah and weirdness.

anyway the more we talk about it, the more of it well see. you got a degree in PR or advertisments, dont you? so im not telling you anything you dont know, and
    i dont really mind, it keeps the forum alive, but at the same time, it is fking daft and gets annoying quick. what do you think, let it run its course, or bans?
    normally i let it be for a few days and then ban when the ra ra in the thread has died down somewhat.

the funniest thing about these threads (oh shit sorry this is not an original e-breaks thread with pecavi as op, sorry) is that there is always a noob getting all flamey and riled up, and they always say the same thing (ITS NOT A GENRE YOU FKING RETARD etc etc, you know the one), which pecavi of course is well trained in and has a near impeccable routine he goes into. so wait there is no active e-breaks discussion anywhere right now, on the forum? ok cool good, dugg i dont know why you did this tbh, more waffle related than anything else really

15. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

16. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Yeah. What in the jeebus is that about

17. logikz

yeah, thats really really. really, really weird. does rocks know about this?