No more Fabio and Grooverider on Radio 1

Friction doesn't come close to either of these two Legends. Admittedly Grooverider can't mix that well but he always had the freshest tunes in the box!!!

I THINK ITS A SHAME. ALl you who say groove can't mix...well you weren't thre from the start so what would you know. and what those two done for Dnb few others can say...getting onto radio 1 was a good thing for the scene as a whole. Like you wouldn't felch your r=grandma to get half the gigs they done in their time ....Maybe GR has lost his touch , can't say ain't heard him in a while as had a fucked up ear so can't go out , but Bryan G used to stack every mix live and now it would seem he can mix? so myube a passing thing ? who knows

They've done loads for dnb, i know that, but their fingers were firmly off the pulse of the now, especially in their shows and in their selection. Friction will rule

They've done loads for dnb, i know that, but their fingers were firmly off the pulse of the now, especially in their shows and in their selection. Friction will rule

Friction will rule for the next 6 months till they get AndyC in on 3 decks

Friction doesn't come close to either of these two Legends. Admittedly Grooverider can't mix that well but he always had the freshest tunes in the box!!!
I'm sorry but have you listened to his show recently. All of the tunes he plays had fucking cobwebs on them they were that old

They've done a lot for the scene, no one can deny that. But some people see that as a reason not to have to try anymore.

Friction FTW, be a good change I reckon.

Radio shows are supposed to be up to date. And as much as F&G have done for the scene in the past, they are becoming outdated. Friction is obviously one of the best (if not the best) choice to represent modern drum and bass. You know it's true.

Back
Top Bottom