NO HOODS, NO CAPS, NO TRACKSUITS

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Saw this once again on here and would like to read your thoughts.We don´t have this here (Germany) @ electronic music events at all.I can understand no Tracksuits but hoodies and caps?Or no Trainers?Cheers.:wave:

i get wot ur saying. some places are up their own arse and dont allow people to wear trainers and prefer people to wear shoes and dress up. its because they want peeople t have respect over the event rather than thinking its just any other club in an attempt to prevent trouble occuring. like if everyones trying to look smar at a smart club, people are less inclined to trash the place. but yer i think its wank aswell!

safe

LOL.Its chav to wear a hoodie or trainers?:rinsed:

EDIT: Could somebody give a proper definition of a chav?

Chav, Chava or Charva is a derogatory term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical view of a chav is an aggressive teen or young adult, of working class background, who wears branded sports and casual clothing (baseball caps are also common). Often fights and engages in petty criminality and are often assumed to be unemployed or in a low paid job.

not no hoodies...just no hoods up whilst in the club. covers your face on cctv...

No hoods for me isn´t the same as no hoods up.
And I saw flyers with no hoodies 2.
Around Reading I saw a pub where you weren´t allowed to enter with working boots and a restaurant where you couldn´t enter with a cap (which I understand but do you have to say this?Nobody wears caps in a restaurant over here.And we have no doorsigns.)

ok this is and I must stress my opinion! I think there's no problem with say a skater/boarder style hoodie. Baggy pants, nice trainers ( Nike SB ) or cons, and a new era. As opposed to the chav look of a Liverpool sterotype addidas or Nike shell suit, reebok classics, and those skin tight Nike/ burbs caps they wear. Or am I a snob lol?

No hoods for me isn´t the same as no hoods up.
And I saw flyers with no hoodies 2.
Around Reading I saw a pub where you weren´t allowed to enter with working boots and a restaurant where you couldn´t enter with a cap (which I understand but do you have to say this?Nobody wears caps in a restaurant over here.And we have no doorsigns.)

You and your Techno Viking can keep out of Reading ya ear me :rinsed:

I don't understand why anyone would want to go on a night out wearing a tracksuit anyway.

i always go raving with trainers & a hoody jacket of somesort depending on the weather, dnb is a music that people can and should be able to wear whatever they feel comfortable skankin for hours in, dress codes in dnb are shite
in england the items you listed are normally associated with people who fight, rob, stab and generally cause trouble and if people dont come wearing these clothes then they will be more reassured that they'll have no probs that night

you gotta kind of see if from the clubs point of view aswell though guys. most trouble at dnb nights, are the nights which have the most attitude. predominately jump up nights. unfortunately there are far too mannny twats in our scene. i think by enforcing a dress code they're hoping that people will be put off going cause they cant wear trackies,etc...and then your left with the people that wanna go listen to the music and dont mind having to look a bit smarter. hats and caps is totally fair enough man...gotta see those faces on the cctv, just the clubs covering their backs.

standard id do the same, its just anoying to be the ones who are affected by minorities stupid attitudes
atleast it isnt as bad as the grime scene

I like wearing hat, trackies, hoody and trainers when i go raving, i feel comfoy in that sort clothing skanking out all night. I rember when i went to Bassman Birthday bash this year at Air Club, had take off hat and hoody and put it in clock room stand outside b4 they let me in. Tried walking past but secruity see me called me back.

I can understand the no hoods/caps for security, without either its not gonna ruin your night. Cant justify the no tracks at a rave tho.

Personally i go minimal, rave in my 3/4 shorts for max comfort. I might shit ice cubes in the que but i get the most out of my night when im inside.

Back
Top Bottom