no guests, only members?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
You mean no guest posts or no seeing anything until you sign up? I made Waffle invisible once and the lurkers complained about that...

Absolutely no way !

First thing was they locked the members mixes and tracklistings so people cant find sets through google, The very reason I found the site.

Then they made it so you cant see who's been snooping on ur profile which I really liked.

Then they made it so you have to log in to see any members previous posts which personally is too long to deal with

Now you want to make it so nobody can view anything unless they join up, never going to work, its almost as bad as an idea as bringing the scatbox back.

Absolutely no way !

First thing was they locked the members mixes and tracklistings so people cant find sets through google, The very reason I found the site.

Then they made it so you cant see who's been snooping on ur profile which I really liked.

Then they made it so you have to log in to see any members previous posts which personally is too long to deal with

Now you want to make it so nobody can view anything unless they join up, never going to work, its almost as bad as an idea as bringing the scatbox back.

agree with everything apart from scatbox, scatbox is jokes

but yeah to bring more people to the forum we need to make things more accessible from the off to entice them in, think we should maybe do more comps on here and shit but I know sometimes the comps don't always go to plan

We could bring back Mixes and Tracklistings for the masses...

Probably just the default setting on a the forum upgrade. Have allowed that now.

Yeah that feature doesn't exist anymore.

Yep it's a bit like forum suicide. The search engines wouldn't be able to see anything.

agree with everything apart from scatbox, scatbox is jokes

but yeah to bring more people to the forum we need to make things more accessible from the off to entice them in, think we should maybe do more comps on here and shit but I know sometimes the comps don't always go to plan

The thing with scatbox is those of us that don't sign in regular miss out on the bants :D

The thing with scatbox is those of us that don't sign in regular miss out on the bants :D
scatbox is ruining the forum imo.

they got faceboook they can have gay convos on.. waffle is dead!

also Nuke Andrews mod privileges and blame is on Karl.. thats alway a good laugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom