no faith [liquid] (clip)

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
sup fellas!
with my earlier tracks i think quality of drums is always a problem whether its mixdown or smpales i dunno but iv got a lot more sample to choose from now and hope this is sounding cleaner than earlier stuff, its not an overly long clip but u get the idea of the song and im curious to know what this sounds like to a fresh pair of ears :)
safeety

love the intro, sounds are crisp all the way thru, although lacking sum punch and top end sparkle to bring it to life, nice start!

nice one man just what i wanted to hear, gna try a colab with a mate on this one so giving him the task of coming up with more ideas. cheers!

intro is really epic!! nice sounds. ahh mate, nice drop, this is great. best tune ive heard from you if you dont mind me saying so??

intro is really epic!! nice sounds. ahh mate, nice drop, this is great. best tune ive heard from you if you dont mind me saying so??
Not at all mate! I agree it's probably the best one so far just have to work on variation now, thinking about getting one of my friends to do some
vocals, think it could be what is needed

I woulda started it at 23 seconds, don't know if that choir sound is strong enough to stand alone.

Like the rest. Nice stuff man.

Thanks for the kind feedback fellas very encouraging!
I agree on the choir subrime does sound weak!
What do u mean to lower mixdown wise mate? I'm gna get on this today see where I can take it

Back
Top Bottom